- Self-propelled mini-digger on rubber tracks
- Independent and telescopic roller track frames
- Ideal for working on all types of ground even on sites that are difficult to access.
- The tracks give optimum stability by evenly distributing the weight of the machine on the ground.
- Powerful top-mounted hydraulic motors (no risk of digging out)
- Converts to track-laying loader with backhoe bucket option
- Breakout force: 900 kg / Pulling force: 510 kg
- Excavation possible at any point in its 360° rotation
- On the wide track setting, this machine can easily straddle the trench to backfill when work is completed
- Briggs & Stratton high-reliability OHV engine. CH395 Kohler engine for all electric start models.
|Smartpel Track P|
|Engine||OHV 306cm3 Briggs & Stratton||CH395 Kohler|
|Hydraulic||Single pump||Double pump|
+ Additional hydraulic function*
|Moving speed||1.5 km/h||2 km/h|
6 292 € without VAT
6 607 € without VAT
|Power||Petrol 9 HP|
|Rotation||360° en continued|
|Max. rotation speed of turret||9 rpm|
|Control lever||Cross control lever|
|Breakout force||900 kg|
|Excavating force||125 cm|
|Pulling force||510 kg|
|Minimal overall for transport and storage (LxWxH)||173 x 105 x 213 cm|
|Standard equipment||Two ball for trailer (max. 500kg) - Bucket 26 cm with teeth - Cross control lever|
|*Additional hydraulic function||Some accessories can be adapted hydraulically|
The quick hitches permitt a fast changement of différent accessory.
Adaptale on mini digger already on service and she's delivery with 3 différents tools and 3 axle.
See board below.
- Requires a Tap m8x1.25 :
- Weight : 12 kg
Claw / Rake
Reversible claw/rake, ideal to pick up medium sized stones, uproot small seedlings, make furrows in the ground to aerate or level.
- Number of teeth : 8
- Width between teeth : 5 cm
- Width : 45 cm
- Weigth : 21 kg